OOTD: Woven

Posted on Jul 25, 2012

 | top: Tj Maxx | shorts: Forever 21 | bag: Goodwill | necklace: Rue 21 | oxfords: Target | rings: Beya |

All white attire. I've always been in love with these shorts and with some light jewelry and my hair out, I thought it added just enough as far as accessories were concerned. I love when the weather is clouded like this because my pictures come out so clear! I'm actually still trying to figure out my camera with Apeture and ISO and White balance...because I just started yesterday haha. I've been having my camera on Auto since I first bought it, not even bothering to figure out my camera! My poor neglected baby.

P.S. Instagram @littleolivee. :)
  1. love this look on you.

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are amazing! Your photography is looking good thus far, I wouldn't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Outfit dear! Your necklace is so amazing and wonderful!!
    Lovley greets and have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love everything about this- the shorts, necklace, slouchy top...everything!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice clean fresh look. I love it and your style.
    peace love & God bless.

    http://purplemonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Super cute necklace and bag. I like the quality of your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit :)

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, I need a top like this in my life! I love it combined with your shorts and this necklace, they go perfect together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an incredible skin. Love your top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm way too inlove with your round sunglasses ^^

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/
    PS: Be sure to check out my latest post ;3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that necklace in my life x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I love the shorts, so cute! And the necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely header and lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olivia, I want your hair! Gorgeous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's no secret i love you!

    x james

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very inspiring. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always have the nicest shorts we need to shop together :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this outfit!
    those shorts are the perfect shade of pink!

    xx
    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely statement necklace!

    Simple and cute look. :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you have the most amazing hair ever. love your style dollface

    xx
    Monroe
    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your outfit, looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the way you paired everything :)

    http://xnataliaaichax.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loe this look ! nothing to say

    Love your blog I follow U

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, I'm in love with the third photo. It looks so candid and breathtaking :) Great outfit too!

    http://indiexrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. fabulous outfit

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    hope youll follow back

    ReplyDelete