Blogger Inspiration: Jacque

Posted on Jul 10, 2012


From great deals, thrifting, dressing cute and movie reviews, this gorgeous girl Jacque hasbeen one of my favorite bloggers since I first started! She's personable and her blog is full of her personality. I love how she mixes all of her colors and I'm a big fan of her hair and bows. Her bargains make me so jealous...I don't know how she finds cute things for $3. The girl knows how to shop :). You guys should definately check her blog out: The Lion Kingdom
  1. :O i love her looks! checking out her blog now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog too, though I just found it last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow very very cute outfits dear!
    lovley greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally following her now, she has the cutest style.


    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh snap thank you Olivia!!!!!!! And thank you Nomali ^_^
    This is so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is one of my favorite bloggers too! I love her style and she's so pretty!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red pinstipes and the blue trouser look is right up my alley! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx for sharing this blog looks great def going to check it out i love your blog too

    if you have time please check out my blog
    http://www.lifeisjustrosie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I love her hair and her style is amazing. I like the first outfit best.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooow, love the first outfit!♥ you're soo cute & adorable. arrw:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so stinking cute!! i love your style, lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. chic outfits! love your hair! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your looks girl!
    and the hair, wow awesome

    New outfit post ; Gotta go my own way
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. soo cute outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous the pup are so cute!!
    xoxo
    Minnie-->www.IndoliciousStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Jaacque!her blog is so cool and personal!

    ReplyDelete