OOTD: Maiden

Posted on Jul 23, 2012


 | bandeau,necklace: Kohl's | skirt,belt,bag,cardigan: Goodwill | rings: Old Navy | sandals: Traffic |

So I've been coveting and loving bandeaus for a long time now and I've finally found something to wear it with.  I love how pretty this outfit is and how this whole outfit is almost all thrifted! With my hair pinned up in two braids it made me feel quite matronly ha.

Anyway I have another speech to write, some errands to run and some things to do with my mom. So quick post today! Alsoo this college term is over so I have about a week or so of just pure boredom and laziness and a quick time to plan a trip! My mom and I are going to Canada for Caribana! It's a Caribbean festival and hopefully I'll have tons of photos to share. Have a great day guys :)
  1. stylish look
    I like your choice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute and I love the belt you paired it with, I love the Bandeau Twist in there, I love this outfit especially for summer it's basically the perfect summer outfit.


    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bandeau. It's so cute and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous outfit!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardigan!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog! I follow you..

    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace bandeau is so cute! Your paired it perfectly with the skirt!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your blog and style!
    I really like the way you paired that white bandeau top, I am such a lover of those :)

    Visit me and follow if you wish:
    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute for words! I love the outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bandeau


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so in love with your skirt
    You look awesome :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute and cool look. love the top and skirt.

    xx
    Monroe
    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really like the phots you took for this outfit! They seem especially wonderful, haha.
    And I like what you decided to wear your bandeau with.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that skirt is sooo pretty and sweet! LOVE this look :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it love it love it, you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit! Skirt and bandeau combo is gorgeous!I wish I were brave enough to something like that out in public! Maybe one day!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit! I love the bandeaux with this skirt. It looks amazing.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute outfit!

    Dakota at thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So gorgeous Olivia, love your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously like your hair in this (maybe I'm a matron at heart...)

    Love from Jo'burg

    ReplyDelete
  21. pretty outfit. I love the print on your skirt - lola x

    ReplyDelete
  22. You and your banner are both sooo cute! I'm now following your blog which I found on the Fashion Parkway Fashion Blog Hop!
    www.missprissheather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. :) Too cute!!!
    Love the skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute!! Loving your hair like this!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful outfit:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous outfit!! you have a kickin' bod!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look soo cute!! I love the hairstyle and that lace bra is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey doll, love this look! Cute skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!

    You look FABOULOUS !

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out the store link I posted :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love it! You are so cute!! Your hairstyle is very cool ;)

    ThePeppyMay

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just discovered you blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out as well! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute! I wish I could pull off just wearing a bandeau!


    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is super cute...Ive never even considered wearing a bandeau but I might try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  34. super cute!

    http://all-dat-jazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete