OOTD: Green & DIY

Posted on May 24, 2013

 | top: Boohoo | shorts: DIY | bag: Cotton On | necklace: Oasap | boots: Kohl's |


Hey hey! Recently I've had nothing but busy and bad hair days. I'm thinking of getting a trim and maybe getting some highlights. It's just too much to handle in 80 degree weather haha. Well today I'm featuring my first pair of DIY shorts. Well not really the first pair but the first I've destroyed. Also I'm wearing this ridiculously nice Oasap necklace. I love how big it is and I never have enough gold jewelry. This is by far my favorite statement necklace now. I wear it all the time!

P.S. Did you guys notice my shoes being unzipped? Yeah I put these shoes on just for photos :P. Have a great weekend! 
  1. This whole outfit is lovely - I love the necklace so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING,everything you wear I want it!
    Shoes are to die for<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it it's definitively my style of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with your necklace and crop top!
    xo
    Dear Inès

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! Kohls has some great boots! My sister has the same in black!

    -Erica xx
    www.ericawears.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shorts look so good! and I love the necklace you can never have enough gold jewellery lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove how the necklace looks with that top! Perfect combo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need some crop tops like this. Great look!!! (: love the shorts!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously love this outfit. It epitomizes all the coolness about fashion in summer. Crop top, snakeskin booties, and some awesomely DIY'ed shorts!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colour crop

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair is beautiful and I love this outfit! about to check out other posts! haha your shoes still look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. that crop top, that necklace, THIS OUTFIT! love itt

    ReplyDelete
  13. your crop top is amazing Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your boots and necklace are amazing Olivia!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comment on my blog,
    Serious hair envy! You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your necklace and top!

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. great styling!! :) I love this colour of green.

    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this green color with the gold wow. it's amazing, good choice!

    now following, love your style :)
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm seriously so in love with your style! you wear it so well! You're beautiful!

    xx
    Medge


    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing outfit, love your style.
    Just came across your blog and I love it. It would be amazing if you could check out mine.

    I also started following you, hope you can follow back :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. obsessed with your hair. i can not wait until mines get to that length. your outfit is simple but still says a lot. i love it. awesome blog, would you like to follow each other? just followed you

    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a cool look. Love it xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your shorts, there awesome. x
    http://thediamondhaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete