OOTD: Meow

Posted on Jul 6, 2012

 | top: Forever 21 | necklace: Ebay | leggings: Oasap | beanie: gift | sunnies: Kohl's | oxfords: Target |

So this is something a bit different than what I usually wear but when I received these leggings from Oasap I decided to try to change it up. Being in love with these sunglasses lately I threw these on and went outside to take photos at like 9am. I just couldn't wear these out and about with this Florida heat...Anyway feeling a bit cool and excited that I finally have a pair of pleather leggings, I added this tiger top and a beanie to finish off the look. 

Today I'm hoping to go to the springs and have a splash in cold water. I need a break from running! I've been running so much lately. Hope you guys enjoy the outfit!
  1. Love this outfit! It's cool and edgy. (: Really loving the leggings!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this :) I like your shades btw!!! as far as youtube videos, I have the same problem with the quality of mine when I upload to youtube. the quality of my videos on my camera are fine but when I download it to my computer to edit it, its not as clear! I use movie maker at the moment but I would recommended another editing software like premiere, which Im about to start using. Premiere may seem complex at first because their is ALOT of awesome stuff you can do with it but you'll get use to it :) I hope this helped, hah, GOODLUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leggings, you look so cool! I have a D3100...the video is always focusing in and out..is it set on manual focus? Or is that even your issue? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you just have a laid back aura around you! I love that tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry can't help you with your camera problem, I have a Sony and Canon don't know the first thing about Nikon :(

    But have to say that I'm loving the necklace and shoes (though I can barely see them lol)

    I like the rest of the outfit too actually, it's just that I am not a fan of leggings, but lately they have been growing on me and I'm afraid that I actually might buy a pair in the near future (FOR SHAME!!).

    Hope you get your YouTube issue resolved :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Outfit ,love the Shirt! You look amazing!

    Have a great Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These leggings are soooo sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shirt, its a wicked print!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sometimes it's great to step out of your comfort zone, and in this case you look so comfortable in them, and at ease. you look gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm feeling the wet look leggings x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so stylish! adorable blog u have dear:)
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your necklace, it's really cool :) I wonder, isn't it sticky and hot to wear leather pants? I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who can't wear leggings or similar things in Summer, because they stick to my legs making me look like a sausage ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove the top and leggings together!!!! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your necklace! :) I also nominated you for the beautiful blogger award.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these pants and shirt - amazing style! ..
    I like !
    follow .. good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the leggings, and that top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your outfit pictures olivia <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look, the top is fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello there hon,,, Oh I miss running so much... I havent run for like a month now =O... U know I wsa looking at the same necklace u have the other day on ebay... I might get it =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfit, the top is amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this outfit!
    Just stumbled upon your blog, now following :)

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're sooo pretty, I love your hair ♥

    http://instant-bitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete