OOTD: Sun

Posted on Jul 18, 2012

 | top: gitft | leopard belt: Beall's | shorts: Goodwill | necklace: Kohl's |


So yesterday was such a fun day! I went out and rode my bike with Alex at the local Wildlife Preserve and sweated my butt off. Today was clearly a hot hot day but it was fun. We were out there for about an hour and a half and I had a blast! It was good to feel super sore ha. Then we went back to his house and became lazy bums. We went for a swim in his pool and then I came home, gave myself a facial and went to read in bed.

I've been trying to find time to draw and practice sketches but I have no time amazingly! I kind of just realized I'm always doing something! Errands for mom or myself, school, homework, working out, running, reading. I'm still craving a job though. haha.

Well since it was so hot today I went with the crochet type top, which is hard to see because of the sun, and some nice white high waisted shorts. To add some color, I added a leopard belt and I'm finally sporting the necklace I bought a couple of weeks ago. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks so much for my previous post's feedback. You're all so kind :).
  1. i am always so darn busy to do anything.. but i hope you catch some down time soon to draw =) i wish i had skills! hope youre well babe

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog a few days ago and I've been checking back everyday for new post! love your hair and style !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Olivia! Your hair is so lovely!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your hair! You have such cute style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belt is so cute and really adds a little jazz to your outfit. Love it.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My First Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! Really like your top! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I came across your blog! Your style is actually perfect. Definitely following you :) Can't wait to see more outfit posts! xxx



    unanchoredspirits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your lovely weather is making me jealous :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see some of your sketches whenever you get some off time! And you're super pretty, love your hair and outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your outfit, you hair is stunning and I love your banner.

    For me all my thoughts and ideas come to one before I go to bed, try having a little sketch before you sleep :)

    India of Crystallized Elements
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your crochet top! It's so nice!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collar necklace is so lovely! You always look so amazing in shorts, jealous! And I think you could definitely pull off hi-tops, I didn't think I could but I just put then on anyway haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg. It's about time I found your blog! I love that your style is so original and simple, which always leaves looking amazing. Oh and I would love it if you could check out my blog. Thanks:) xx

    Destinedtobeknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love ur whole oufit.. u dress real good
    www.lightofthe-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete