OOTD: Neon

Posted on Jul 16, 2012


 | top&shorts: target | cardigan&belt: Goodwill | sunnies: Kohl's | oxfords: Ross | ear cuff: Ebay |


Do you guys like how I'm looking always to the left?? Haha I just wanted to show you guys my ear cuff from ebay. $3 in total. I hate when my camera focuses on the background instead of me it's the most annoying thing!

So in this outfit I was channeling Kourtney Kardashian's look with some obvious differences but I just loved how she put her outfit together :). One of my vices is watching their show so I can see what they wear and this outfit caught my eye on tumblr.

P.S. I got featured on Precious Curls, they celebrate natural hair and style :). Check it out!
  1. I love those shorts! You styled this well and look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and we can't believe the cuff was so cheap - it is such a great statement piece.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your shorts really pop!! it pairs ridiculously good with your light grey cardi, and I have the same ear piece too it's amazing! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! Specially ear cuff and sunglasses !
    Im waiting for your new post go for it <3

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yo shorts that pop of Neon is everything n that cuff YAS PLZZZZ:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, I think it fits you perfectly! :) I also think your hair is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit! It makes me want to own some great neon shorts... (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! I love your ear cuff!!! Cute blog post!
    xoxo asiahlynn
    http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so cute and those neon shorts are awesome :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the shorts!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the neon and grey

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the cardigan! looks like a comfy versatile piece! ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I really love you short :)

    Love Hélie
    fashionamator.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing earcuff!

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey darling!
    Beautiful pictures!

    Thanks for the lovely comment!
    Made my day, no joke!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    Please like my fb at Facebook.com/thepictureofmary

    And check out my Youtube channel!
    Youtube.com/gittemary

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love with your shorts!! Never thought that grey and neon could look so great together! Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the outfit, and I love the snake ear cuff!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cool shorts! love the fluor, xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i need those shorts in my life! i love them
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Cute Outfit!!! :) and only $3 for that ear cuff!..wow, the beauty of Ebay :D congrats on the feature and I'm looking forward to seeing your new segments on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. u are very cool... Im loving this look! And omg I do the same when Im watching the Kardashians... Kourtney has the best style!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful outfit! Love the colors

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely outfit, the cardigan is gorgeous and the shorts are such a fun pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pop of neon and the cool ear piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your hair and your style !
    I opened a Facebook fan page, if you have mail it to me!
    Thank you, kisses: D

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a lovely outfit! I absolutely love how you styled these shorts!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  27. love love love. especially the ear cuff. it's rad :)

    ReplyDelete