OOTD: Two Tones

Posted on Jul 14, 2012


| top: Tj Maxx | shorts: Goodwill diy | necklace: Kohl's | shoes: thrifted |


I've always loved this top. It has floral and leopard in one....it's the perfect top... So with that being said, I wore this to college the other day and went to swim in my boyfriend's pool, which I haven't done in ages. Then I went to the library and since I've had the kindle I've been literally obsessed with books! All I do is read...and read.

I have to clean today and do laundry and all that but before I go I have to rant about my dog Harley. She is so headstrong! I took her to the dog park yesterday and this woman put me to shame at how great she was with handling her dog. Harley sits, stays and listens pretty well but only whenever she wants to. Sooo when I went to the library I got my hands on some Dog Whisperer dvds and I now have to assume the "alpha" role. Haha pretty annoying at first but after awhile she listened to me.
Love to you guys <3.
  1. Love this Olivia! Those DIY shorts look so good, good luck with your dog!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:)
    Thanks for your visit!!
    I love you hair.
    Great lace shorts.
    Following.kisses

    Visit Missy Cheeks Looks on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this top too! two prints on one, that's amazing:)

    have a good wekend & lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are awesome!!! And I love your hair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, the shorts are great :) My dog is a little like this she is great inside but as soon as we take her out she thinks she is the boss ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful top :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The short has an awesome color!! If you like the parisian fashion there's a give away on my blog ;) where you can win 3 items totally made in France!

    Much Love, ThePeppyMay

    http://thepeppymay.blogspot.fr/2012/07/give-away-concours-3-gifts-to-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit!

    thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I adore this look. I would have never thought Kohl's would have cute accessories!


    //Check me out? Follow Back? My Fashion/DIY/HOW-TO/ADVICE/TIPS & TRICKS MAGAZINE BLOG\\
    summerxkim.blogspot.com
    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please show us all how you made the cutest most adorable shorts! I love the dog whisper it's literally one of my favorite shows. Good luck with Harley <3

    Sincerely Sarz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute you are as usual :) Love the shorts hun and top too I gotta try to diy some shorts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love loev the colour of these shorts! its great how your outfit looks from behind too...almost like a different outfit!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your outfit. good luck with your dog it was really hard training mine too but it pays off when they start learning

    http://salvagedstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit !

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!! I sooo need shorts like that! the color is really nice and their high waisted, even better :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit and your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shorts are so cute. Love them!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  18. This top is so cute, I love it and those shorts are lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice shorts, and your header is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your short. A lot of girl that I know shops at DIY, I think I will start doing so to lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so amzing !!!
    AAa u got a new reader now !
    Greets from Germany

    BronZingEyes

    ReplyDelete
  22. this outfits amazing! absolutely love the shorts and the top looks great on you.
    I think i'm in love with your style!!
    Katie x x x x

    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the comment onmy blog, your style is fab!

    http://riley-ellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT :) AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG
    FOLLOWING BACK :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your top is super cute. The pattern is busy without overwhelming you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete