OOTD: Primary

Posted on Jul 2, 2012

|top&flats: Ross | shorts: gift | rings: Beya & Forever 21 | necklace&sunnies: Kohl's |


So today I presented my speech in class today and my second one is due Thursday.  I just hope I stop procrastinating and get it done on time haha. This shirt was almost ruined you guys! Harley my dog gets excited every time I walk through the door and when she jumped on me...a long patch of dirt slashed on my top from her paw. :(. Haha I stripped and got it out but seriously...this is one of my favorite tops! And now I'm on a mission to try and stay up until 12 tonight because I'm still not used to waking up at 6am! I almost fell asleep today on the couch reading!

Forth of July is almost here and I can't wait to wear my DIY shorts with the American flag even though I'm sure others will be wearing them too! Can't wait to see what you guys wear and I'll be at the park watching fireworks :). I'm off to go have blueberry pancakes for dinner yum <3.
  1. Great, simple outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! love that top and necklace lol

    fashioncoil.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your outfits! I just came across your blog and literally gawked at your blog-header, its amazing! Can't wait to see your 4th of July outfit~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you loook gorgeous!
    i loveee your shorts , doll!


    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Now following!

    Fashionably,
    Kara
    http://buyanymeansnecessary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pop of yellow!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this simple outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top and shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, but very chic!! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Girlie, I love your hair and your style! hoootness!

    xx
    Medge

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shirt! simple but chic!
    yum blueberry pancakes!hope you enjoyed them:)


    chooohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your header..its rad. and this outfit is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! Love your shirt :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete