OOTD: The 4th

Posted on Jul 4, 2012

| top&sunnies: Kohl's | necklace: Ebay | belt: Goodwill | shorts: Goodwill, DIY | ring: Oasap | heels: Rue 21 |


So I'm currently procrastinating from writing this speech that is due tomorrow. I planned on finishing it at 1:00pm today. Ha! I kick myself for staying up tonight but as soon as class is over I get to come home and sleep. Today I'm wearing my DIY american flag shorts that I've been to hyped up about and I went out with Alex to watch the fireworks. I just feel so great in these shorts! The way their cut so that only a flap covers my a** is a bit scandalous to me.
Well, then he left a bit early so I could finish my work. I have a huge cup of coffee next to me to keep me awake but I bet I'll be up until 1:00am or 2:00am. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to post!

P.S. Remember my diy shorts?  I was featured on Fashion BlogHunter for them and I had no idea about it! Check it out :).
  1. Absolutely LOVE the shorts!!! This whole outfit screams "swag" to me, for lack of a better term haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are great!! I love them and the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adore these shorts!!
    They suit you perfectly as well.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The back of this top is stunning too!
    We are new followers.
    JS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shorts!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look. Your shorts are to die for.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shorts, they look gorgeous on you! Really like your top and necklace aswell, especially the cut of the top at the back! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. hottie!! love your hair, shorts, entire look. i procrastinate with coffee too :) and have a hubby named Alex haha hope your 4th was fun, following you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shorts!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are perfection! Happy 4th (:
    Also I'm super excited to follow you (: And I hope you'll return the favor so we can stay in touch.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah your shorts are amazing! You did a great job :)

    xx♥
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is soo beautiful!
    and love the outfit :) happy 4th!
    Sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your short is lovely and it's DIY It's really cool <333

    Tashiatos

    ReplyDelete
  14. These shorts are HOTTT! You look great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your are amazing! Your necklace is stunning!! tks you for your lovely comment

    Much Love, ThePeppyMay

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shorts look sooo good on you! I love the back of your top too, really nice :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look!!love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shorts look sooo good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shorts are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sooooo digging those shorts :) especially the lace detailing in the back! Aren't DIY's so awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete