Buys: Neon Accents, Pretty Things

Posted on Jul 3, 2012

From Goodwill


 From Kohl's

Outfit:
 | top: gifted, Old Navy | shorts: Tj Maxx | belt: Beall's |

So I've been thinking quite a lot about moving out. I'm debating on either staying here for 2 years or staying for only one and then moving up state for an apartment. Where I live is so bland and nothing really happens here. It's time to expand while I'm still young. 

I bought this belt and another leopard one for $6 all together and I feel absolutely like the thrifting queen. Everything I bought was on sale of course and I wore this to go out. It's a pretty simple outfit with neutrals and a printed belt. 

Besides feeling glum about my stagnant life, the Forth of July is tomorrow and I can't wait to watch the fireworks. Can't wait to see what you guys wear!
  1. I love those floral shorts/skirt, and you look amazing in the pink hotpants!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Goodwill selections, especially the floral print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find such beautiful things! I love the neon bits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love your bikini, so pretty and I like the neon pop. Sad that I'm not as comfortable as I would like to be whilst wearing one :(

    You look so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your top, and the overall outfit screams "icecream" to me :D It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely stuff :D and you look amazing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful things! i love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great purchases! Can I have your tights collection?! ...you seriously have an some awesome variety of them, haha :) Cant wait to see what you wear for fourth of July :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these outfits, they all look great! my favorite is the neon necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your necklaces! So pretty! Your outfit looks great too.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pieces! I love everything!:))
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I love all these pieces!! And your outfit looks amazing:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bikini looks amazing with the jewellery! Hope you're enjoying 4th of July celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey sweety, you look so great! fantastic clothes and items :)
    i'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. moving out is the best thing i did when i turned 18. im 26 now and i havent regret it since =) just SAVE MONEY! thats the most important ;-) hope youre well babe! looking cute as always!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  16. great purchases, enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete