Buys: !!

Posted on Mar 5, 2013

Hey guys so today is my birthday and I'm finally 19. Hmmm, not too excited to be quite honest. I forgot about it until a couple days ago which never happens. Think I might do some shopping and that's about it. Wish I was more enthusiastic, but being 19 isn't such a big deal. Lol I'm more excited to shop! I haven't been on a shopping spree in so long :D. Well here's a few things I bought from Plato's Closet a couple days ago.

Bought Items:

Ahh I'm so in love with those earrings and I'm always down for buying a new pair of desert shoes/chukkas. I think I'll post the birthday haul tomorrow! Hope you guys have a good day!

P.S. All of the Similar Looks are usually from Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Boohoo and other cute stores like that so feel free to look through their styles! :)
  1. Aww! I understand how you feel. I used to feel that way about my Birthdays too, but I think I've grown to just appreciate the fact that I'm alive and healthy.

    Happy Happy 19th Birthday!! Make the best of it!

    Those earrings are gorgeous...nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Olivia!
    Your finds here are such steals! Those shoes are rather unique, if I do say so myself. I hope you have a beautiful day, anyway.

    Much love, Rach xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!! Love your sweater :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous - have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same with birthdays, although I'm turning the big 2 1 next month so I'm tryna pump myself up about it. Shopping is my fav b'day activity! happy b'day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!
    At least you scored those coral shoes - so cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peachy pink shoes and those earrings! Have a great haul!
    -Athenaxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweater! Happy birthday x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! Yup ,what is how i felt when i turned nineteen!..I wasn't as excited as when I turned 18, I hope you enjoy your birthdayyyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday beautiful! <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday from brazil, i wish you the best (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh happy birthday!
    The shoes are really pretty
    Love your blog x

    Olivia
    Thecollarobsession1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! I hope you've had a lovely day so far! Loving those boots you bought! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I was the same way when I turned 19 last month xD It was like Meh, no big deal.
    But still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Love the items you treated yourself to <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy happy birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!! :) Love these garments btw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday! I keep forgetting I'm 19 myself. I hope you had a good day either way; and as always I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday! Sorry I'm late! I hope it was super fun for you girl! <333

    -AlexisSplash xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy belated birthday. hope it was a great one :)

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heeey girl, happy birthday! Hope you had a great day and I can't wait to see the birthday haul. Btw cute earrings, I'm starting to get more and more into vintage looking earrings... so classy lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. so mad i missed this post but HAPPY BURFDAY !!! (belated)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so young! Happy Belated Birthday L(

    Mona xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday dear:)!
    Love your orange shoes, they are adorable<3!
    Hope you have a great day!
    -Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!
    i hope your dreams come true!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAPPY BLATED BIRTHDAY!

    Hopefully the shopping went well!

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy belated birthday!! New follower love your blog www.goldenglamore.com

    ReplyDelete