Go-To // Disappointing Eve

Posted on Dec 24, 2011

top: a hand me down, shorts: Goodwill, flats: Cotton On

This is a typical go-to outfit for me. I always rush to high waist shorts and a t-shirt whenever I have to do errands or something. So I took some quick photos on the way out to Publix to buy some fruit and chocolate chips for the desserts I'm going to make. I can't wait! Fruit pizza makes me feel like I'm eating a healthy dessert :). Then I got my eyebrows done before the family comes down... It turns out that they probably won't even be coming down and it'll just be me and mom. :(. Makes me kind of sad but I'll make the best of it! Buuuut...do you notice the clothes on the side and behind me? I pick out outfits like that because I think I have OCD....like I literally have 5-7 different outfits picked out and they're all winter outfits...c'mon Florida, bring me some cold weather! Hope you guys have a great Christmas Eve!
P.S: Does anybody know a good regimen for hurt calves? They hurt really bad every time I run :/
  1. oh you have such great blog, i really like it! :*
    following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Merry Xmas!!!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Reminds me of summer

    Happy Holidays!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always run with running shoes! Your calves hurt otherwise. I want warm weather now! So I can wear shorts. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect go out outfit! You look great and very comfortable too. And I totally agree with you I've been wearing shorts all day as well...Oh Florida when will you cool down?

    xoxo,
    Sheyla

    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to highwaisted shorts straight a way as well! BTW You have great legs. xD

    {XOXO, Deanna}
    {Sweet Happenstance}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its great. Cute outfit, love the shoes :) I am a fashion blogger as well and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great top! you're so lucky to be able to wear shorts, although I understand why you want to wear winter clothes as well....love your blog so much, following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, those shorts are gorge! Wish i was as organised as you with the planned outfits, bet that saves you so much time haha. Hope you had a lovely christmas + your calves are feeling better:D Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely outfit! Can't wait to be able to start wearing shorts again, it's so bloody cold! xx

    ReplyDelete