Quick Post!

Posted on Dec 12, 2011

I felt like being casual today. I was super comfortable with my favorite sweater and I was really tired. It was a pretty uneventful day but fun none the less. :) Excuse the photos, I took them really quick in my back yard.



I'm not sure if this outfit is Lookbook worthy so it will just stay on my blog for now. Hope you enjoyed!

(jeans from Bealls, top from TJ Max and my favorite sweater from my mom)
  1. You look lovely! It looks comfy indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity! it's very pretty!! And aww I love your eyes and your hair you got beautiful ones gorgeous girl :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweetness! happily following back darling :) and every outfit is blog worthy babe! lovvving your jeans!!

    love, jamie
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete