Excitement

Posted on Dec 13, 2011

Today was in the 40s in Florida :))! It was so cold I loved it. I felt really girly today so I wanted to wear my new Forever 21 shorts and pair it with something lacy. Anyway after school I had a lot of homework so my boyfriend took quick photos for me and I scooted on home. Hope you enjoy <3.




Two years and counting <3


( Tights from Kohl's, Forever 21 shorts, top from Rue 21, jacket from Forever 21 and scarf from Grandma)

  1. Hey great outfit,i like your top really much.
    Visit my blog and follow if you like it,pretty please:0

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and be my new follower. I really like your shorts! They are adorable and the pattern looks great =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Olivia! Lovely outfit, love the shorts and the boots =) How I wish it was colder here :/


    a-little awkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bun/updo is sooooooo lovely!!!

    congrats on 2 years with the booboo!

    Joi from:

    www.itzspittingglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fav outfit! Looks so cozy and comfy! Love it!
    Congrats with your bf! :)

    ReplyDelete