OOTD: Black Mesh

Posted on May 21, 2018



Hey all!
I've posted this outfit week on my Instagram and it was gifted to me from Shein! I'm not into wearing all black and wasn't sure how to pair this oversized top at first but needless to say, I wore this top for photos only because of the length of my shorts haha. I think next time I'll go for jeans or a black pant!
It's crazy being a recent graduate so I'm sort of in this limbo stage of getting a full-time job and thinking of going back for my masters part-time. We'll see! One thing I learned is to volunteer at least once a week and to try to spend time with the people you love as much as possible. That's all that matters. Leave the bulls&*t and draining people at the door. :)
Comment with some new bloggers I should follow! Or leave your link below.
Lots of love.
Liv
Mesh Top | SheIn
Black Shorts | Forever 21, old
Bralette | Target
Black Boots | Cato

  1. love the mesh top and how you styled it!


    http://www.ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my wife is a big follower of yours and she always envy how you dress up so maybe you can share your top fashion tips? Or maybe on how to dress up an outfit for women over 30? Would appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

OLD