Woodstock

Posted on Dec 17, 2011

So today it was around 80 today and I wanted to wear something a bit cute. Since my mother just came back from Barbados, I decided to go shopping with her and buy more Christmas gifts. I'm so broke now :/, the holidays always suck me dry. Anywhoo I'd like to find cuter tops like this one with little Charlie Brown characters





(top from Goodwill, skirt from Forever 21, boots from Rue 21, rings from Target and Charlotte Russe)


  1. Saw you on lookbook! This outfit is so cute, but also very cool at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit...so cute! the skirt is amazing and the ring too. u look like a soldier...sexy soldier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Ghis! The outfit is so cute! Love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look! The skirt is perfect!

    Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer

    ReplyDelete