OOTD: How Would You Wear - Fall Colors

Posted on Nov 20, 2014

floral top - mom's | cardigan - H&M | shorts - Forever 21 | boots - Forever 21 | sunnies - Kohl's

Hi everyone! :))). I'm so excited to go home tomorrow! I'm writing this post in advance (Wednesday night).  I pretty much packed my whole closet (the shame) and put it in the car a couple minutes ago so no one would see. Also my friend Mishelle tried to help me come to my senses but....she knew it would fail lol. She's lovely haha, she's the same way with clothes <3. I've been studying for my two exams all day so yesss a reason to take a break.

Anywhoo back when it was above 40 degrees I took these photos for the "How Would You Wear" challenge hosted by Diane! I figured, why go dark? I have all winter to wear dark clothes and I was still clinging to the summer weather at this point.  (To me mustard is a color you should wear all year round...) Wearing my favorite comfy black shorts and my momma's T-shirt and I felt comfy enough to go to school. Speaking of mom, she called me three times today. Told me she'd have my room all ready for me (aww)
  1. I love this look, your mustard sweater is a great addition to this look.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how how you still kept the summer theme with the fall theme! so clever! Outfit is on point and you look gorgeous xx

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your mom misses youuu!
    Cute outfit Olivia, love that mustard sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwso cute
    love this look on you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush sweater! xx
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cardigan is just perfect!! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww very nice...love the color of your sweater and your fringe shorts!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:)xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mustard cardigan is perfect for fall looks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such pretty colors

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely pulled off the looks. Please checkout my revamped blog :)
    www.conmanuscript.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you're wearing your mom's shirt, I do the same thing with my mom lol. I love your mustard cardigan and shorts, so cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right, why go dark? Actually I love the colour mustard, I think it really stands out and makes outfits look classy even if it's bright.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look. The yellow color is just gorgeous on you girl! I hope you have a nice day :)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete