OOTD: When the Cat Calls

Posted on May 10, 2013

 | top, shorts, necklace: Forever 21 | cardigan: H&M | bag: Goodwill | 

Hey hey. Here's a bright color for you guys! I wore this to class because my first day was Wednesday. It's a perfect sweater for school. And of course I'm back in my only graphic tank...I need some more.

I think today I'm going to finish my homework and go out to buy more shorts. Since I finally have a steady job I think I'll try to be more creative. I think I'm finally going to start making DIY shorts. And I'll definitely have time on the days I"m not working this summer. It'll be fun!
  1. I love the look and that sweater is a must have :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is gorgeous. Good luck with everything! =^.^=
    Firmoo giveaway
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow color on you!
    Great look as always.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. love colors. have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty cardigan! Love the colour :)
    I need to do some DIY shorts too!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous,I love all the colours of the outfit together! The shorts are beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mustard sweater is your color my dear! it looks fabulous on you


    Stop by a for a visit,

    Lydia from Vintage2Vogue
    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours of this outfit. You look so good

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely outfit, Love the shoes!

    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with your cardigan <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that necklace – it is such a gorgeous color! This outfit is so adorable.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the outfit!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cardigan is amazing!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey gurll loving ur blog and how u keep your hair natural and curly u need to do a post about ur hair routine i would really appreciate it.

    check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    www.chanelly-chanelly. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so girly!
    Xoxo, Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your yellow cardigan!

    it's been months since the last time i saw you on instagram...
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete