OOTD: Old Vibes

Posted on May 14, 2013

| dress: Cotton On | bandeau, bracelet: Kohl's | sandals: Rue21 | headband: Target | 

Heyy. So when I wore this dress the weather outside was super humid and it was overcast all day. Decided to try and wear my hair down in a different way but I stretched out my headband. I'm just so in love with summer clothes right now and I'm glad I found a dress that was short enough for me haha.

Well I have a test tomorrow and I work in about an hour so this post is brief! I've already made two pairs of shorts! I just distressed and added fabric. I think next week I'll work on tie dye! Have a great week guys! :)
  1. Love the dress, the colour looks great on you!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! So simple and relaxed but still totally gorgeous.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress. Super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your bag from forever 21 -- I think I have it :) !!! Great dress!

    http://kouturekitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this boho style with the dress and accessories! Perfect :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is pretty! Love the dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit so much, you have such a gorgeous effortless style. I'd love to see the shorts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit on you. You look so ready for summer and elegant and your hair looks lovely that way xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful!
    I've recently moved blogs and i'd love if you checked it out, and maybe followed if you liked!
    Thankyou lovely!
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Outfit

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me if you like it, I am new in this world and I am loving it =)
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so happy I did! This outfit is lovely, and your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Also, I love your blog banner. I'm your latest follower, and look forward to more posts:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. cuuuute


    brokegirldilemmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete