OOTD: Well, It's Time for Color

Posted on May 29, 2013

| top, necklace: Forever 21 | shorts: Target | bag: Cotton On |

Hey guys! So this was one my attempts to add some color to my life. I got rid of sooo many things in my closet (again) and it's looking pretty bland. A bunch of grays and whites in there so now I have an excuse to shop ;). Well this weekend I've been working and I worked Memorial Day too but ah I can't wait to go crazy shopping soon! Busy busy life for me I guess but once I have a free day I'll definitely post some other things besides outfits and hauls :).


| Romwe |

Here's a little sale for you guys. Romwe is having another leggings sale from 5/28 (Tues) to 5/30 (Thurs)! $19.99 leggings for any pair for 3 days only. So if you missed the Memorial Day sale you can join in on this one :).
  1. Love it. you look amazing. Beautiful blouse and shorts, matched perfect !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt, favorite shade of blue
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blouse, it's so pretty, not only the lightweight part of it but also the colour, I love anything blue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shirt :) It works so well with the pink shorts!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love your headband so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love the shirt!! And I have that necklace, haha, isn't it great?

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this blue and pink o well together!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I never thought this peach color would look good with the royal blue. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of that top is so beautiful and I am loving the strappy sandals!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love the sandals been searching for some for years now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That combo looks fab, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how the blouse is cropped :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look and that blue looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colour of the shorts goes lovely with your skin tone!

    Honeyashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorge outfit, the blue shirt is lush
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect spring outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. add bunch and bunch of colorful pieces of clothing in your closet, you look happy in them :)

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have so much hair, love it!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!! I love the pop of colors!!! pretty!!! love your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those blue colour! You look so gorgeous :)
    Im following you now, hope you will follow back, kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me on blogloving if you like it.
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. You seem to own like a zillion pair of shorts. If only I could rob u of some of 'em.
    Love the colors.
    Gorgeous hair as always.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, great post :) The blue looks lovely on you

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete