OOTD: Garden Rose

Posted on May 4, 2013

 
 | top: Goodwill | shorts: Forever 21 | bag: Ross |

Hey! So I'm working 4 days in a row this week! Ha I'm glad I'm getting a good amount of money but four days in a row on my break from school makes me a bit sad lol. But no worries, pay day is on Thursday so at least I work in bulk. Well my week so far has been pretty good. I've been working on outfit photos, spending time with Alex, working out and just relaxing until summer school starts again.I know taking summer classes is a pain in a butt but it's something to do and I get to receive my AA faster. Which means...moving out sooner!

So I've worn this top before with white high waist shorts with heavy gold jewelry but I think I like it better with minimal accessories. This was a top I was going to get rid of but I can definitely think of ways of wearing this now. And I've been missing out on some of my segments that I used to do like showing you guys my favorite items! I'll try to take some photos today :)
  1. I love it. beautiful shorts ;-) you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous, I love the shorts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look Olivia!

    xx from Bcn

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful top! & you´ve matched it perfectly with the shorts and the belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is super cute. Really pretty spring look <3

    xx AlexisSplash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, love your sunnies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tee is so cute. Good luck working!
    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this top!!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shorts!! this outfit together looks great on you!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and cute, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like your are being super productive! That's nice and kudos for summer school! You sound so goal minded and I like it! Nice top by the way

    ReplyDelete
  12. tthis outfit is so so so cute,love how you archive your hair with this look :)

    greetings from german

    http://afropium.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rose colored shorts :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pink shorts are sooo pretty and I love the floral top:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! Love the shorts.
    Thank you so much for following my blog:) xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah! It always feels like summer whenever I'm on your blog! You always look summer ready and stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE it, Those shorts, I wish I could wear shorts everyday but the weather in London doesn't seem to agree! Xx

    Claudia!

    ReplyDelete