Wishlist: SammyDress!

Posted on May 1, 2013



Hey hey! So while I was looking through SammyDress and I put all of these clothes in my wishlist! They have a lotttt of cute clothes and it literally seems endless. They have a huge amount of dresses and a lot of different categories so it's easy to navigate like maxis, minis, summer and bohemian dresses. Not to mention they have an endless amount of shoes and everything is so reasonable! They also have a free shipping section. Literally all of their clothes are around $8-$35 so you should definitely check it out!

Okay now to the clothes I picked out! I have yet to pick up a pair of high waist jeans and brown boots. The bottom left pair of booties look excellent in black and I think it's the first thing I'm going to buy. Those snakeskin shorts are soooo cute too and I can already see myself pairing it with that black wolf top. Their bags are endless too by the way lol. The other day I was on there for about two hours just looking through their store. They're wonderful :).

  1. I love the black and white shirt. Its perfect for Spring, looks elegant too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love online shopping, it's quite the addiction!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brown satchel and brown boots are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that patterned jumper!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, why are you giving me another online store to swoon over! :] I will definitely check them out! I love the leopard print, the snakeskin, and I love the baseball jacket. I can't wait to see what else the store has!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of SammyDress before but these items are so lovely! The floral print on the little bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like they have great items! I'll check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every room!
    kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jeans!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning selections, all so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. such amazing stuffs. love the stripe blouse <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. uhhh LOVE the striped shirt its Fabulous

    www.carolinadior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and where u’ve followed me!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete