A Little Big, A Little Wild

Posted on Jan 21, 2012

 (top: Ross, shorts: Goodwill, earrings: Rue 21)


So first of all, how do you guys like the new layout? I'm not sure if I'll make some more changes to it but it all depends on how I feel. These shorts are WAY too big for me haha but I love the pattern. I love this top too. I just love basic clothes that feel really comfortable. Besides all that I have to talk about these earrings. I like them because of the design but I don't think I'll wear them again. They were such a nuisance every time I turned my head!

I'd like some feedback on my new layout though it'd really help me decide :).
  1. Really love the new layout! Very cute outfit, the shorts are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are very pretty I love rue21's accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Love your new layout! Your blog title looks amazing! Did you design it yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look
    I love your shorts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout, the banner is really cute! :)
    Your outfit is great too, love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! also how did you make your cute header?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make the header, a friend did. As soon as she emails me back I'll see if she'll let me post her link and you guys can contact her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really like the new layout, the header is awesome and nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you styled your hair!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveee your new goodwill shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Olivia I love the new header! Its so darling!

    Cute outfit. One of your signature styles are really your cute headbands so the banner is perfect for you.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you have very good taste in jewellery, love your outfit and accessories - you look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit, those earrings are really cute!

    ReplyDelete