OOTD: Leather

Posted on Jan 4, 2012



 top: TJ Maxx, jeggings: TJ Maxx, necklace: ??, jacket: hand me down, earrings: Forever 21


So today was pretty chilly (around 30 degrees) and it was the first day back to school. I don't know why the week started off on a Wednesday but I don't mind! After school I exchanged gifts with my friend Brianna and she gave me a dream catcher and a ring :). Then I bought some hair products since my hair seems to suck up every little moisture. It was a pretty fun day but I can't wait until I see The Devil Inside this Friday. So scary looking!
I love these leather pants even though there is some baggage I wanted to wear this super super comfortable top with it and pair it with a nice necklace. I felt kind of comfortable today and I actually feel a little better about going to school. 
  1. I love this post and your look so pretty, the leather leggings are so chic on you and I really like how you paired it with that jacket..I don't see any saggage. Amazing pics and I really like the accesories.

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by :)
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the leather trousers are perfect :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia I must confess you look pretty baddass with this look. This is the first time you've shown us your punk/rocker side and it looks awesome.

    It really suits you. Its awesome to see you experiment with other styles.

    Much love and congrats!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your brown jacket,the leggings and your jewellery!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous necklace! Love this outfit too :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete