OOTD: Elephant Print

Posted on Jan 19, 2012

(top: Forever 21, jeans: Old Navy, rings: Target, earrings: Charlotte Russe, boots: Rue 21)

So today was ridiculous! I got lost on the way to my future college and didn't have enough money to pay toll and then I slipped and broke my favorite ring. Haha other than that it was a good day. Besides that my mom was really for this outfit. Haha she said "I'm glad your bringing out your inner roots". I guess it has to do with the feather earrings and this awesome top...the only thing I don't like about these pants is that they're kind of baggy. Hopefully I'll be able to visit Barbados this summer but for now it's off to New York for Spring Break! :)
  1. this looks awesome!! Omg you are such a cutie pie! Share your hair secrets with me? lol

    esotericelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - those jeans are a great color! I never would have guessed they would be from Old Navy

    xo Jennifer


    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your burnt orange pants:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look... that ring is fab!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is ahhhmazing! I love your jeans. Can't believe the hassle you had. Wow NY sounds amazing, as does Barbados xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, i love the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfits (:
    congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is absolutely adorable! Barbados would be an amazing trip.

    xSophia
    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice top!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top! The pattern is so cute <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete