OOTD: Coral Springs

Posted on Aug 11, 2015



Hey everyone! I wore this this outfit the second week of summer on a trip to Coral Springs. I went there to visit Alex and his family and just to get away for the weekend. I love taking road trips; road trips and hikes. It always seems to clear my mind. Although...I won't lie my work out regimen has been so bad lately... but it's okay lol, I'm annoyed enough with myself to start up again. Yay for motivation haha.  I haven't slept in about 24 hours... :P
Well my friend Monique swapped clothes with me and I received this shirt and a few other nice T's in the end. I decided to pull on khaki cropped pants to balance my bare shoulders. Then for added modesty I went ahead and added my white kimono. 

Tribal Print Top | Forever 21 
Cargo Cropped Pants | Kohl's
White Kimono | Boohoo
Sandals | Kohl's
  1. Love those sandals, I need me a pair of lace ups!
    Mantenso xx
    <a href="http;//www.shesabouthatlife.com/>She's AbouThat Life</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants!!
    Love your sandals!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice summer look. Love the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled the top! The pants seriously completes the look. Love your looks as always Olivia! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the earthy feel to this outfit! So chic! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie!
      Congrats on your TV appearance! <3

      Delete
  6. Coral Springs, Florida? If so, that is pretty much the same area I stay at. Lovely outfit by the way and I love the color combo.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say what, we're so close :).
      And thank you, I always love your outfits xx

      Delete
  7. great top, i love it!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I did!
      Love your chic looks, especially how you styled your latest post with that cute bag :)

      Delete