Wayfarers & Fros

Posted on Feb 22, 2012

Disclaimer: Older post I completely forgot about. 

 (tank: anywhere, skirt: Forever 21, bought from consignment shop )


Soo I didn't have any jewelry on except some hoops and hair ties. This was a definite impulse outfit because my boyfriend was hurrying me to get out of the house and go back to his house for dinner. It was weird not having any accessories on but I think it was nice for a change.

Anyway I didn't even realize I had highlights in my hair until I looked at these photos. I might get some more, what do you think? And thank you guys for all of your support, I really appreciate it.

Off to do homework and then to see Kevin Hart! Much love :)
  1. cute outfit! love the wayfarers, I have a pair myself! you should get some highlights, they would look nice!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit and I really love your hair like that you should add some more highlights to it

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute skirt - loving those stripey colors together :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty!! Love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is very cute.

    http://mybwd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love your hair!! how did it grow soo long??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit, I really like your style! Now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been going light on my accessories too! It's such a strange feeling because I LOVE putting on a lot of jewelry lol. Your outfit looks great!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and cute! your hair looks amaaazing btw...I love it out like this

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this outfit it is lovely :) you are soo pretty xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the skirt is very cute*
    u'so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the stripe skirt and your sunglasses, your outfit is so spring time ready :)

    ReplyDelete