Downtown

Posted on Feb 7, 2012

 (top: Goodwill, shorts: Goodwill, socks: Koh'ls, oxfords: Target, necklace: Target?)

 Don't you like my nails? Haha I'm so proud of them. :). I went downtown with my friend Corrine and we talked non stop about random things girls talk about. It was nice hanging out with someone so similar and we were talking about blogging so hopefully she'll start too.

Anyway I love this tribal top. I feel like I could have paired it with something a little more creative but I just went for high waist shorts and I woke up late so... I love these socks too. They don't stand out so much so it gives the shirt the most attention. And this necklace I've had for years. It's the first necklace I ever bought :).
  1. I love your hair and your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is really cute I have a similar one

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Love this loook on you!!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous gorgeous outfit! I wish we had Goodwills here in the UK. Adore your nails too by the way, very impressive
    x
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look - your nails look awesome! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top is freaking amazing, as are your nails!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore the header of your blog! your top here is great too. Lovely posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for visiting my blog. your blog s amazing. nice vintage pieces you have. let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how much I wanna kidnap your hair heheh It's always so pretty. Whether it's put in a messy bun... gorge!
    Adore your top and girl you can rock them shorts... I would never have the courage to wear them without tights :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello hun saw you on fashion bomb daily!!!!! I like your :) my friends and I call it hobo chic....I noticed you love vintage ...check my online vintage boutique and blog www.wirehangeronline.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I can't wait to be able to wear shorts again! You are making me jealous!

    ReplyDelete