OOTD: Animal & Dots

Posted on May 7, 2018


Hello all!
Quick note to my readers: 
It's been over a year since I made my last blog post and I'm excited to start again. After some time, blogging lost all appeal to me. Constantly posting about me me me seemed selfish and I struggled with the idea of using this blog as a personal outlet. 
I needed a fresh start. Here and in life. 
Moving, relationships, graduation. I needed a break from having an online presence to work on my real life and it was the best decision I've ever made. I couldn't stand counting followers after awhile and bloggers like Deevine Anonyme and Nia Perry inspired me to keep posting, to start again and to add some new personal elements to my blog. 
So! Round 2 girls. 

As for my outfit, I've worn these sandals a total of one time and I decided to mix prints again! 
A new tag may be in order! 
Summer outfits call for fun and color and this old top was a nice semi-neutral top to pair with my black and navy blue attire. What do you think about Mixed Prints? 
Lots of love.
Liv.

Tank Top | Target, old
Black Skirt | Oasap
Elephant Kimono | Amazon
Sandals | Forever 21, old
  1. Hi Olivia, it was great meeting you today! Welcome back to the blogosphere. It's great you took a step back to reassess what you were doing and where you were at in your life. I love this outfit with the strappy heels. As for mixed prints - I say YES, as long as it's done tastefully. :) What you did here is great because the cover-up ties in with the skirt, and it meshes well with the tank top. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete