OOTD: Florida Weather

Posted on Dec 23, 2014

oversized top - Oasap | shorts - Forever 21 | cutout boots - Forever 21 | sunglasses - Oasap

Hey everyone! On Sunday Alex and I went Christmas shopping and saw the last Hobbit movie and....I thought it was a really nice day outside. Almost nice enough for a beach day. On the way out we stopped by the library to drop off some books and we took photos! Then we got home and finished watching American Horror Story Coven and decorated the house with mom. 

Eeeh this top...is so comfy :3 and I really wanted to wear knee high socks for a change. I was totally dying in this outfit but whenever I go back home, I can't wait to style this in winter wear.

  1. Superb shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous you still have warm weather to enjoy!

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your sweater and knee high socks!! LOVE AHS Coven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, your top is amazing and I'm totally digging the long socks with this look.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this look! Too cutee!!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure we're all jealous of the fact that you're wearing shorts this winter, but the fringe pattern on them is too cute to be upset. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete