OOTD: Boho

Posted on Dec 16, 2014

| bralet - Oasap | printed pants - Forever 21 | cardigan - Cotton  On | 

Hey everyone! If you follow me on instagram, you know that I'm back home from FSU and the semester is finally over :). I unpacked yesterday and picked out a few outfits already. But, what am I going to do for gifts! Since I don't work anymore all the money I've saved is going into my college fund but I have no spending money! Mom's been dropping hints like crazy. She wants a tea kettle, some new boots, another book ect.. Alex just wants an Xbox One and I just want the Sims 4 hehe.

Wellll I'm finally getting used to this new hairdoooo. I keep pulling on the back absent-mindedly but whatever it's just hair. I mean all the more reason to wear scarves right? Lol but not in Florida. Later on today I'm going to the flea market with mom so I threw this on; an open back bralet from Oasap anddd oh-so-comfy printed pants. :)
  1. I absolutely love boho and your hair is cuteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally loving this look. Too bad about the hair but it will grow back.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detailing of this bralet and please please please let me know what you think of Sims 4, I'm debating whether or not to upgrade my life lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that bralet <3 <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the bralette.. hope everything comes together with your Christmas shopping!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see u working the hair.. Looks gorge

    Slimthickdiva.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bralet, that outfit is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're super gorgeous! Love love love the colors in your outfit

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the bralet
    and i think your hair is beautiful

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bralet with these trousers! love love love your hair wish I could wear mine this way!

    ReplyDelete