Flowers

Posted on Mar 23, 2012

(jeans,headband: Forever 21, earrings: Rue 21, top: Target)

These photos don't do this outfit justice. I mean I love this outfit so much, it's probably because of the jeans and the headband but I loved how comfortable and pretty the colors were. It was a pretty sunny day and I wanted to hurry up and take photos so I could enjoy the rest of the day. 

So, today I went up to the college and signed up for the classes that I wanted to take this summer and then I realized I don't want to take a bunch -_-.... I mean two classes Monday through Thursday from 8-12 isn't all that bad but I think I deserve a bit of relaxation :). And one class will do throughout the summer. It's just 8-10 Monday through Thursday. In fact I'm not even sure about even having ONE class this summer. Ehh all depends on how I feel :).
  1. I love the bow on your top! It gives the top a touch of sweet and femininity :)

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. that headband is adorable! love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much too! That headband seems like it would make any outfit happy :)
    Goodluck with your summer classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia you look so lovely! Love the flower headband on you, looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That headband is super gorgeous... It is something Lana Del Rey would wear, and I mean that as the biggest compliment ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous jeans & the flower headband is so lovely for spring !

    ReplyDelete
  7. that headband is very cute sweet simplistic look nice

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when pictures don't show just how great an outfit is, But you look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the headband and the color of the jeans. xxx

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely headband

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your too cute! I love the flower headband! :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute top! I love your dainty little flower earrings! Your blog is super cute, by the way :)

    http://voicefromthewall.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so adorable! love the new headband! you have inspired me to do a DIY ;-) lovely look :) and your new class schedule sounds fairly easy so i hope you get to relax :) have a happy weekend sweetie!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of those pants, very unique :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! so chic ! Check my blog and follow me if you want sweetie :X I`ll follow back !

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the headband with flowers so original!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect outfit for spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous head band!! You have such a nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look really pretty! Your blouse is so cute, and i love the flower headband! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so beautiful!! I absolutely love your hairband x

    ReplyDelete
  21. The flower headband is adorable, it looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete