OOTD: Selfie Stick & Travel!

Posted on Oct 21, 2015



 Hey! I was contacted to write a review on this Selfie Stick from Amazon.com. I've been shopping there recently for clothes I figured I'd try my hand out with selfies! I'm somewhat shy when it comes to what I share online and close up photos of my face are no exception. Also, I don't wear makeup so oooh self conscious. 
Lol I have fun with this product though. It has a universal charger on the bottom and connects via Bluetooth. Once it's connected, it's easy to extend or retract and I'm confident my phone won't drop. It's totally useful for travel and I can't wait to take it with me on Halloween! Also...it's great for height differences. :)

  1. I bought one when on vacation this summer, it was great fun with my best friend :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete