Buys: New In

Posted on Oct 3, 2015


Hey everyone! I recently went shopping online for the first time at Amazon.com and I bought a purse from Cato's. I've never shopped for clothes on Amazon before so I was cautious! Whenever I shop online at a store for the first time, I buy accessories or tops because you can't go wrong with accessories and tops are easy to convert sizes. I don't buy pants or shoes online because it's hard to tell how small/large the items actually are. Anyway I also bought a two piece set! I'm really happy with these purchases and I can't wait to style my them!
xx
  1. You have the cutest tops! Nice jewelry too :)
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally your style is sooo unique ! love these pieces x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete