OOTD: Start of Summer

Posted on May 8, 2014



Hey everyone!
So my lens on my camera broke and my mom let her friend borrow my other camera for awhile so I was kind of stuck not blogging :/. But I'm back now! Summer classes are going to start in a week and I have to start looking at apartments! :) 
I took photos in this outfit two different times in different lighting and just combined the results together. This is my first peplum top too and I love the color! I also received some light gold earrings from Oasap that I'll probably wear a lot... I really have to give those heavy earrings away!
.....

Green Peplum Top | Rose Wholesale
Gold Earrings | Oasap
White Shorts | Oasap
Red Bag | Oasap
Brown Flats | Forever 21

  1. I love the mix of floral and lace. Cute look, did you add highlights to your hair?

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Love those shorts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Love your hair too!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Your hair is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the top and your hair so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish it was warm enough in the UK for these kinds of outfits! You look gorgeous and I love the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous print, absolutely stunning outfit.

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute love outfit!! your shoes and the top are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! I have these same shorts..cant wait to style them!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are sooo cute! lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute peplum top!

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete