OOTD: On the Day

Posted on Feb 24, 2014


Hello!
This is the outfit I wore to volunteer at the elementary school last week. I love the colors and this new light weight jacket. Wow and my birthday is coming up! I'm going to be 20.... But heyy I've been staying busy with school and work and I'm still working on finding that balance of being a balanced blogger lol. 
.....
beige jacket | Rose Wholesale
green pants | Target
necklace | Kohl's

  1. love the jacket, happy birthday in advance, cant believe your turning 20
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look amazing together - and especially on you, you look stunning here xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit Olivia! Your hair is also looking lovely!! xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you balance it! Happy early birthday :) This outfit is gorgeous. Green looks really nice on you.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this look, hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange & green combo, your hair is gorge x
    Behind My Specs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the whole outfit especially the color of the pants. Btw great blog. 'm following you now.- justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete