A Bit of the Same

Posted on Aug 30, 2012

 | bandeau: Kohls | skirt and cuff: Ebay | shoes: Ross | bag: Goodwill |

Hey guys! So I wore this quite awhile ago in the summer but I wasn't sure if I was going to put it up because of the shoes. Well I put it up anyway because I'm loving the colors. It's rare for me to wear so much color in one outfit but it was a good sunny day. And as for the skirt, I have no idea why but I just decided to buy this skirt on ebay and another blue one. It was only $4.

Gosh my first week of going back to school was hard to adjust to. Every day I came home and slept until 1 and then I did my homework. Monday and Wednesday were especially ridiculous because I had to wake up at 5:30 to get to a 7:20 class ahh. I'm just glad I haven't started work yet or I would've been exhausted! I'm greatful for that though, it gives me time to get used to my schedule before killing myself my goodness. 

I've made a few friends already but so far everyone is obviously too tired to strike up real conversations haha. This weekend I plan on going to the flea market to find some goodies and a taser. Haha my mom insists on me getting one now that her "baby" is out on her own. It's mostly because I'll be ending work at like 11:30pm. 

Haha well the good thing about being so busy is that there's more to talk about in my blog posts. Be sure to check out my instagram (@olivianoell). Have a good weekend guys :).

  1. love the colours! (:

    -LORETTA
    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! fabulous look hun

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com
    shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful, and I love this look on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bandeau is amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything high waisted and I love it! The print is lovey on this bandeau top xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red skirt, really pretty!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your simple style! I'm your newest follower :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours on your outfit.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Gorgeous colours xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely! The bandeau is so cute<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit and I'm lovin your blog!!

    www.urban-nique.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, colorful and pretty. I just love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. woow, love your style!
    Great skirt! :)
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks cute :) love ur hair

    ReplyDelete
  15. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so stunning and beautiful with that gorgeous dress and shoes! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this skirt! It looks so good with the colours on your bandeau. I quite like the boots with this outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so cute, love the bandeau and your shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so jealous that you are able to wear outfits like this, it's too cold in the UK :(

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit. Its so bright and colorful :) Looks like I should check out ebay for clothing, you seem to get some really great stuff from there!

    http://thefashionisle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your look! the bandeau is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your outfit especially that bandeau :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this look! It's so artsy and cool! You have great style! I follow!
    Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this look! & I also love your hair.

    ReplyDelete