Lips Like Sugar

Posted on Jun 21, 2012

 | top: Sugarlips | necklace: Ebay | shorts: Goodwill | ring: Oasap | heels: Vera Wang |


I fell in love with this outfit after I had everything on. The necklace, the lace, the leopard print, I love it! The flow and the quality of this top is so perfect and I love how it drapes. I think I'll be wearing it again very soon!

So this is the end of my first week at college and it's been pretty fun. I already have a group project and I'm already tired when I get home, which isn't a good thing haha. I only wish that I took later classes instead of waking up at 6:30 to leave at 7:00 :(. But it's good to have something to do. And I'm still on the hunt for jobs!

Photoshoot photos are definitely coming soon and some are already on my tumblr so check it out :)
  1. I am seriously in love with that necklace<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top! :) Amazing necklace!


    xx♥
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Love the lacey top :)

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that everything looks perfect together! The top is very pretty and I love your shorts and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top!! it's gorgeous! The necklace is really cool too!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is really pretty, and u look chic too

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your necklace! Cute shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh my goodness that outfit really is sooooooo adorable! And I am totally in love with the necklace!
    have a great day lovely!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of that top tooo. It looks like a super stylish verion of a high low top.I really love the necklace too.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB outfit! I love your top and shorts! I see why you feel in love with the top, its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, love your necklace and your shorts :') great outfit!


    Ohit'sJuno▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning outfit you look so sexy! Those shorts are incredible!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look SO amazing, that necklace is perfect! Those shorts are so nice too omg! Loving your blog babe :o x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look! love it so much <3

    therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The necklace is amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing outfit
    you always look so stunning
    and just bought that necklace online
    cant wait for it :)
    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with that necklace!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i can totally see why you fell in love with this outfit.. it's absolutely lovely, and you look gorgeous!
    i love your shorts, they're awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous outfit, I love the shorts! The top is stunning and looks great with the necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great necklace and I adore your header - it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ahhh! amazinggg :) i love everything here!

    x, james

    ReplyDelete
  22. i have a necklace similar to yours! this outfit rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous look!!

    xx
    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL!! I have that necklace too!
    Literally just wore it today lol

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this look so much your necklace is amazing! xx

    Katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete