In My Bag
Posted on Jun 8, 2012
1.Sunglasses: These are essential when living in Florida. The sun is always blazing. I usually wear my wayfarers but I keep those in my truck
2. Chap Stick/ Lip Gloss/ Lipstick: I always have chapstick on me and if I'm going out I usually apply a bit of lipgloss or nude lipstick just for some added color
3. Book: I'm an avid reader so you never know when you'll be waiting! A book comes in handy
4. Cell Phone: I can't be without my phone. I'm constantly checking for emails, texts, calls, especially now that I'm working.
5. Scrunchie/ Hair Pins: For when it's super humid outside or rainy, or for when I don't want to deal with my hair. The added pins helps flyaways
6. Mints: Gotta love keeping your breath fresh!
7. Hand Sanitizer: I don't really use it that much because I'm such a freak about washing my hands but there are days when they just feel extra gross.
8. Lotion: To add some moisture back into my hands.
9. Wallet: It's a simple wallet but it holds everything I need. Including all of my cards, I.D. and money...whenever I have some.
10. Ipod: Whenever I'm in one of my moods where I like to be by myself I use it.
11. Perfume: Last but not least, an added spritz always feels nice :).
What's in your bag?
P.S.: I can't wait to see the Hobbit in theaters! And have you guys seen Snow White and the Huntsman?
Have a great day!
Filed Under: bag