Wishlist: Spring Prints!

Posted on Apr 2, 2014


(Left to Right)
.....
Hey everyone!
 I'm loving bright prints and neutrals right now and ever since I went shopping I've been cleaning out my wardrobe again to make room for some more lol. So I decided to do a spring wishlist featuring items from Sheinside & Rose Wholesale! I've always been a fan of floral and tribal prints and I found alot when I was browsing! I especially love the shoes and the garden printed skirt from Sheinside. What's your preference? pastels,  prints or neutrals....
  1. All of these look great! Love bright things for spring/summer <3 xo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Now following xx
    www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me I tend to buy more prints but I love pastels too. Great post by the way.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in loovvvee with this collection! My favs have to be the floral t shirt and skater skirt! xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those gold and black flats.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Garden Floral Top is amazing! Also love that classic denim skirt. Great picks :)

    -Sampada

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous picks! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute round-up! I love the bold prints and colors!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg all those print! I love all those top, they are so cute and its really perfect for summer! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't decide i love all of them hahaha

    ReplyDelete