OOTD: Pockets Full of Lace

Posted on Oct 22, 2013

| top: Ross | shorts: DIY | bag: Pacsun | sandals: Payless | 

Hi hi! So recently I reconnected with all of my friends and it was such a comfort! My friend Brianna and I took our dogs out to the art festival and we ended up playing Cards Against Humanity with a couple of other people. It was fun! I didn't realize how much of a hermit I was being :P. Haha anyway Halloween is coming up soon and I've decided I'm going to be a Witch Doctor and we're going to this haunted trail attraction that should be pretty funnn!

So definitely when I was putting this outfit together I was going for comfort in the sun. Wearing a long satchel filled with treats, sunglasses and sandals totally make this outfit good to wear for any occasion in Florida. Woo! I love these months so much. The holidays are just starting to come around and cozy sweater will be popping up in my closet soon!

P.S. Wow tomorrow will be 4 years with Alex. :O
P.P.S. Don't forget the Sammydress Giveaway!
  1. Love the bits of lace in this outfit :)

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the whole outfit! The pockets are adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit and your hair is everything!

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously made those shorts? Holy wow! I'm so impressed. I'm a fanatic of high wasted shorts and those are better than any pair I own (and paid a pretty penny for). You have a gift. Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your shorts! Great outfit :)
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jeans!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. witch doctor? I wonder what that will be about, hope you share some photos... cute look here.. love love love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shorts are so cute, even better that they were a DIY job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lucky you live in place with nice weather here in new york is so cold!
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv it all but my fave part has to be the lace pockets on the shorts. So jealous that its still so warm there, I'm in layers already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shorts are so cut with the lace.
    http://bowdainty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the lace detail on the shorts is so cute, I wish we were having shorts weather here in Michigan
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete