Sparkle and Shine | Throwback

Posted on May 9, 2016

Hey everyone! I wore this basically all black outfit in the fall and I decided to share it with you! Usually sequined clothing is worn during the holidays or on special occasions but I wanted to share these shorts with in a casual way...although I'm pretty sure I wore this during Christmas break. I love the minor shine added with the detailing of the shorts. xx

Black Crop Top | Boohoo
Cardigan | Forever 21
Shorts | Marshall's
Black Bag | Cato
Black Thigh High Socks | eBay
Black Boots | Ross
  1. This is a really cool look. The throw on cardi is super stylish. x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, love your shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice seeing sequin shorts in the spring! Love the cardi and fringe bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the styling combo, that sequin shorts is amazing.
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shorts are really chic!

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)
    Maybe you have time to see my special post Fashion Specials

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving that jacket!!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete