Last Day

Posted on Aug 24, 2015

* Quick Post *
Hey everyone! It's the last day of summer and my class starts tonight. It's the first time I'll be taking a night class but it's only once a week. Let's see how it goes! 

Crop Top | Forever 21
Floral Shorts | Ross
Cardigan | Thrifted
Earrings | Boohoo
  1. Love This look is so cute...

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! You're really cute :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this outfit is so cute! I like the yellow! <3

    ♥♥
    winn
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took french at night many years ago it was only two times a week and then I had classes in the morning so it was a little bit stressful. But its was manageable =). I love this outfit the colors and the print look very good together =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your night class! Loving this summer look <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy your night class! Super cute short ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete