It's Been Raining

Posted on Jun 6, 2013

 | top: Cotton On | leggings: Ebay | necklace: Oasap | ring: eFoxcity

 Hey hey. So it's been raining all week and it's been ruining all my plans haha. It's also been pretty busy. It's been very busy at work and now there are a bunch of seasonal shifts so I've been working kind of back to back. So I've been a bit tired! But next week I'll be able to take it easy. Hopefully if it doesn't rain I'll go to the beach or maybe Sea World because these tickets have been here for almost a year lol.

Andd I just got this ring from eFoxCity where they have super cheap clothes from China! I'm not sure why I like snakes and animals on jewelry but this gold is the perfect color for a ring :). eFoxCity also has dresses for women and women's wholesale clothing so I think they're definitely worth checking out, especially if you're into jewelry like meeee. Have a good weekend guys! I'm off to work.

~~~~
| Romwe |
Hey guys, so some of you guys are saying that you love these Romwe sales so here's another one! Romwe is having an accessory fling sale, starting at $1.99! There are so many styles in rings, earrings and sunglasses and they're always perfect to combine with summer looks! Click the link above and it'll take you right to the sale. xx
  1. love your outfit! the striped leggings are wonderful together with the simple tee and the necklace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that its raining, but your outfit is still super cute. Throw on a trench coat and you'll look amazing in the rain! :D

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning, I love the necklace and trousers xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look.. I'm never 100% sure on those vertical stripe leggings (i've seen a few that look hideous) but you really pull them off! love it!!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is so cute and looks so healthy, love the pants by the way
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the leggings!
    Feel free to check out my new post, it would be amazing if you could!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, I like your leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I finally found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. give me ur hair... nice outfit, love the pants
    can you please follow back
    xoxo
    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great leggings!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit, you look great
    Please go visit my blog and follow me on blogloving if you like it.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable. I love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit...leggings are both of our go to item all the time!!!!

    Rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the simplicity of this outfit. the leggings make it fun!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its also been raining the whole week here in my place. :(
    Anyways, your looks are amazing! I love your leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look super duper cute. :)

    xo

    Nai

    notfromvenus.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the monochromatic colors :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh girly u look so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that snake ring, your blog header and the overall look!!!!

    Why am I JUST discovering this gem?

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look hella gorgeous honey! Your hair is beautiful. Love the bottoms x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your necklace dear :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those leggings are divine! Ugh I just hate season change, that just means double that work load!

    http://www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
    Your blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post :)
    I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
    have a great day!
    I have a new post up on my blog and would love to hear your thoughts

    xo
    Nicole
    thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I literally love your blog and this outfit! It is so casual yet chic, you pull it off really well! I love your overall style <3

    http://deebeautyxox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look really cute in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like how you styled striped leggings. You are so pretty =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete