Efoxcity!

Posted on Feb 21, 2013


Hey hey guys! So I'm sure a few of you have heard of the website Efoxcity . Anywhoo these are the pieces that kind of just caught my eye when I was browsing through their site. I'm so in love with those snake earrings and their floral leggings. And since you guys know my style, I can't even hesitate to get my hands on this pair of green shorts :).

They have a huge huge collection of affordable clothing and jewelry and they have some men's clothing as well. But they definitely specialize is making really cute dresses. They have cheap formal dresses for any occasion and they have unique prom dresses too! I know my friends would've rather had a dress in advance than rushing around trying to find one a week before prom haha. I really loved their Glamorous Collection the best. And besides the fancy dresses they have cocktail dresses under $100 that are so key for a girls night out. They're all so cute and reasonably priced. So go check out their store! I would start off with buying some of their sweaters, too adorable :).
  1. Ooh that denim top is cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the denim shirt and the earrings - definitely checking this website now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts! The colour is amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. those floral legging are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this green shorts and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible stuff dear! The printed pants are to die fooor! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love all of it. Great choices!
    -Athena xo

    ReplyDelete