Blog Anniversary!

Posted on Nov 28, 2012


Hey guys! So it's been one full year since I started this blog and I'm so happy and thankful for all the the followers and comments that I get. I never thought I'd get 500 followers like whaaat? Haha I mean I started another blog before this one and it only lasted for about 3 months. But then I tried again and regrouped, really committed and thankfully got a good camera and started again. I love blogging. It's the best hobby I've ever had. I love sharing outfits with you guys and getting caught up in your posts lol. I'm just grateful and I hope this collage isn't too obnoxious haha.

Thanks again guys for all your feedback :).
  1. Congrats Olivia! I love your blog, you most definitely deserved the followers you gained throughout the past year. Keep posting! <3
    XOXO,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a year of blogging and gorgeous outfits xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogging anniversary!! You are one of my favorites, I love checking out your lovely outfits! :)
    Wish many more to come :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl, digging you and your blog :) Happy blogging anniversary!

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogging anniversary!!
    love your blog !!!

    xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! Keep the great posts coming :)

    http://thefashionisle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on one year and over 500 followers - you deserve every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blog birthday! Love these photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!! happy blogaversery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your blog, your style is like WHOA! I follow you right now haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogaversary!
    I love you blog and so glad I came across it. Which is why I wanted to show my love for it by nominating you for the Liebster Award. I do hope you accept my nomination by checking my post at http://naturelleme.blogspot.com/2012/11/naturelle-me-nominated-for-liebster.html. I mentioned you as one of my favorites to check out. I hope you can continue showing some love to other bloggers with this award for it simply encourages them to keep doing what they are doing well in. You blogging aint easy, lol. Take care and CONGRATS!
    www.naturelleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog. Wow love this collage so much!!! You've a great style!

    Lots of kisses, The Spotted Cherry Pie

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh how love all the pictures! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy bloggiversary, its not hard to see why you're doing great. Your style is killer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated blog anniversary!!! :) I love the photos, really sweet! Love your blog too :D

    Frankie XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful pics.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy anniversary!!! i've been through the same kind of thing with my blogging. i started when i was in high school and then stopped. started again when i was in college and then stopped.. and here i am again as a working woman trying to recollect and start a better blog! :D congrats on your achievement!

    Visit me in my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete