Meanwhile in Florida

Posted on Oct 2, 2012


|outfit: Goodwill | sandals: Ross | necklace: local shop | sunnies: Kohl's |

Well I'm off to work and I've been doing some homework in the meantime. After work more homework and less sleep for me! But I like it lol. But basically Florida is still scorching hot and this is what I wore last weekend for a bit. Reminds me of cotton candy.

Sorry for the quick post! Lots of love :).
  1. love that top, the colour is fab! enjoy your lovely weather, its been raining not stop in Britain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty photos!! And so summery!! <3 Here it's already autumn... (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! It's still very hot here too :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love your sunglasses and am SO jealous of the sun you're having... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Fall isn't late only to CA... looks like it's still hot in Florida!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colour combination! cotton candy indeed! crazy to see someone dressed like this- i wore my winter parka and boots today and it's not like i live at the northpole:) only europe:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the colour of your top!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I super dig your hair when you put it up like that! My sad straight hair would never get as volume-y as that heehe i love the outfit too (:

    Christal,
    fashion-forthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of your amazing weather! It's frigging cold in London right now! Sitting indoors with a scarf on right now! (student accommodation - can't afford to put the heating on this early in the year!). I love your top! x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I wish I was in Florida again! Cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute top, it seems kinda fluffy which I like haha.
    Oh how I wish we had a bit of sunshine here, and even if we do it's still freezing outside! :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! Wish it was as sunny here as it is there lol!
    Saadiya xx

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete