Work

Posted on Sep 17, 2012

| dress: Ross | belt, heels, sunnies: Kohl's | necklace: Ebay |

So I'm headed off to work in a few hours and I hope I can make it through the week without burning out and nobody seems to think I can lol. I have 4 hours of free time all week in between school and work for 9 weeks! Lol the upside is a big fat paycheck and a new wardrobe for work hehe.

I feel like now I'll have no choice but to change my style a bit, which I'm totally excited about. You guys know how I like to dress, comfortable shorts, nice top and accessories. Basically the typical wardrobe of a 'young adult'. It's crazy how things like getting a job is in a way pushing me to become more professional with my wardrobe. 

Anywhoo, I decided to wear something simple to the interview. A little peplum detail and basic black pumps for 'business casual'. I also have a haul video to shoot! Hopefully I'll get it done this weekend. :). I'll try to post one more time this week. Wish me luck guys and have a good week!


  1. have a good week too :) you look fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this outfit! I think I have a similar dress but in blue, you look gorgeous!! Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your ring! You look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Wow <3 I love it! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl! you look fab!
    totally digging your look

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress looks amazing on you. You have amazing legs

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress, looks good on you!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress looks amazing on you! love the colour :) xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!
    i like a lot your blog!
    i follow u!
    follow me if u want to!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually love this, i think you are like my new style icon! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi!
    i like a lot your blog!
    i follow u!
    follow me if u want to!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so feminine and chic I love that you added the skinny belt it was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great dress, looks sooo pretty! Wow <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. woah lady, look at you. you look smoking hot! the colour looks fab too.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely amazing Olivia! Stunning figure, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress looks amazing on you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Love Love the dress. You are killing the look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the look!
    Ahh, you're schedule seems pretty but it'll all pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck! You look like a model, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. In love with your dress! You look great

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks amazing, love the peplum, and the sunnies kept it cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Peplum is so hot right now! Looking sharp going to work! =)


    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh i feel you! i had to go to an interview and it felt weird dressing up so formally when you're used to your comfortable style hahaha. this look is hot by the way.





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful dress - you look fantastic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg, you look amazing. From the three posts alone that show on your page, I've developed a serious case of close envy. =/

    You just became one of my favorites. I seriously love your style. You wear the things I wish my body allowed me to wear! :)

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look stunning!
    Love your blog
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete