Back to Black

Posted on Sep 10, 2012

 | top: Goodwill, diy | leggings: gift | wedges: Myhotshoes | necklace: Oasap | earrings: Forever 21 |
 So excuse the quality of these photos. It's been raining and the only way I can take photos is on my back patio. I've been pretty busy lately and totally tired from school and I'm still getting used to 5:30am schedule. School work is just starting to pile up and I have a couple tests next week so blogging has kind of been on the back burner lately. But on the day of this outfit I decided to go for all black with gold accents because of the rain and she's shoes clonked around with me. I got a few looks haha but I'm in love. I can't wait to wear these in the fall!
  1. great outfit! love your shirt and those shoes!! thanks for commenting on my blog. really love your blog also!! maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this outfit, especially those shoes!


    - keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are cute! I like your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look simple + clean but really cool too :)

    Love your shoes too , hot !

    F X

    www.eventhoughimskint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white go so well together! I like how you've added the sunnies and the shoes give that edge! lovely as usual Olivia!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sleek and sexy look. You look fabulous, girl!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beauts, love your shoes and earrings xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've styled this look! those shoes are gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit dear, love the necklace :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olivia you look amazing! I love this outfit, those wedges are beautiful. Good luck with those tests!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look , very cute especially the top and wedges

    http://www.carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    love,
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. i get up at 5am every morning so I feel you- hopefully it lightens up soon! and loooove your booties, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great!
    Good luck with your tests! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love your style! high wasted shorts/skirts are my favorite things to wear.
    did you make that blog header yourself? it's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooo pretty.. I love it :) And the pictures are great as well... ;)

    love,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahh you've got the baggy/tight combo down to a t i love this. plus, your shoes are SO cute with your little purple toenails poking out, love eet. ahhh schoolwork alreadt?! never get a break do ya! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look, those wedges are gorge! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this look, its casual yet chic. That top is perfect with the tie at the bottom and those jeans.

    Following now.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your wedges are super cute, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have those earrings! they go great together with your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really want to duplicate this outfit and pray it looks as good on me as it does on you.

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute! :) xo
    http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete